||WHAT DOES NEIGHBORS BANK DO
WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
||Financial companies choose how they share your personal information.
Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing.
Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information.
Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
||The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us.
This information can include:
- Social Security number and Account transactions
- Account balances and Checking account information
- Overdraft history and Wire transfer instructions
||All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Neighbors Bank chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information
||Does Neighbors Bank share?
||Can you limit this sharing?
|For our everyday business purposes
For our everyday business purposes —
such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
|For our marketing purposes -
to offer our products and services to you
|For joint marketing with other financial companies
||We don't share
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes
information about your transactions and experiences
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes
information about your creditworthiness
|For our affiliates to market to you
|For our nonaffiliates to market to you
||We don't share
|To limit our sharing
- Call (855) 849-2144 — our menu will prompt you through your choices
- Visit us online: www.NeighborsBank.com/opt-out/
- Please note:
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
|Who We Are
|Who is providing this notice?
|What We Do
|How does Neighbors Bank protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does Neighbors Bank collect my personal
||We collect your personal information, for example, when
We also collect your personal information from others, such
as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- open an account or make a wire transfer
- use your credit or debit card or show your driver’s license
- apply for financing
|Why can't I limit all
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
*Our affiliates include companies with a Veterans United, Paddio, Mortgage Research Center and ICB name; and nonfinancial companies such as Veterans United Realty, Veterans United Homefront, Alliance Realty Network, Atrium Realty, RateUpdate.com, and Three Creeks Media.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control.
They can be financial and non-financial companies.
*Neighbors Bank does not share with nonaffiliates
so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies
that together market financial products or services to you.
*Neighbors Bank does not jointly market.
California Residents click here to download a PDF copy of the California Consumer Privacy Act Notice
|Other Important Information
|Vermont Residents - Except as permitted
by law, we will not share information we collect about you
with nonaffiliates or affiliates.
California Residents - Except as permitted
by law, we will not share information we collect about you
with nonaffiliates or joint marketing partners while you
are a resident of California.
Nevada Residents - Call (855) 849-2144 to be placed on our Do-Not-Call list. For more information, mail Neighbors Bank, 1801 Westfall Drive, Columbia, Missouri 65202 or email email@example.com. You may also contact the Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington Ave., Suite 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101, call 702-486-3132, or email BCPINFO@ag.state.nv.us. This notice is provided pursuant to state law.
North Dakota Residents – Except as permitted by law, we will not share information we collect about you with nonaffiliates without your authorization.
Online Privacy Notice
We Respect Your Privacy
ICB Solutions, a division of Neighbors Bank, ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy, and we recognize the importance of keeping your information secure. Below, you will find details about our privacy policies and how your information is used.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
It does not apply to information collected by:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
What We Collect
We collect two types of information through this site: Personal and Non-Personal.
- Personal Information
- Personal Information means personally identifiable information such as information you provide via forms, surveys, applications, Website Account registration or other online fields including name, postal or email addresses, telephone, fax or mobile numbers, or account numbers.
- We may use Personal Information to:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or third parties;
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
- to inform you about important information regarding the Site, products or services for which you apply or may be interested in applying for, or in which you are already enrolled, changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to deliver marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including, ads or offers tailored to you;
- to personalize your experience on the Site;
- for business purposes, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the Site, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns;
- for risk control, for fraud detection and prevention, to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements;
- Non-Personal Information
- We also collect Non-Personal information which includes, but is not limited to: your IP address, referral data, the web pages you view while visiting our site and your interactions with those pages.
- We use this information to improve our site and better accommodate our visitors.
- We utilize "cookies" throughout our site to improve your experience and to help us understand our visitors' needs. A "cookie" is a small text file that contains your anonymous information and is transferred onto your computer where it is stored, and then allows the website administrator to identify your computer and learn about how you use our web site. A "cookie" will not allow a web site to learn any personally identifiable information, like your name or address, which you otherwise would have disclosed. We use cookie information to identify and correct errors on our site and to determine the popularity of pages and to provide you with an excellent resource for mortgage information on the internet.
- We collect other site usage information via Google Analytics and Google's DoubleClick cookie to serve ads over time based on a user's prior visits to our website. You may opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google advertising opt out page or you may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
- We use FullStory.com to collect information regarding your use of our site, including pages visited, links clicked, non-sensitive text entered, and mouse movements, as well as information more commonly collected such as your IP address, referring URL, browser, operating system, cookie information, and Internet Service Provider. FullStory.com does not collect or store your interactions with any form inputs that could be used to personally identify you. Data is stored by FullStory.com for up to 60 days after your web session. You may opt out of this usage tracking by clicking here.
- California "Do Not Track" Disclosures: While some Internet browsers have the ability to specify privacy preferences to websites, including requests not to track your usage and browsing history, ICB Solutions websites do not currently respond to these signals and may continue track your activity on this website and use gathered information as provided in this policy.
How We Use Your Submitted Information
- When you submit a request for information (an "inquiry") to ICB Solutions, we will share the personal information that you provided, including but not limited to your full name, email address, telephone number, and any other information you provided ("Self-Reported Information") with our Network Members to process and fulfill your request. You may be contacted directly by phone and/or email as a result of your request, even if the number you supplied is on the National Do Not Call registry.
- You may choose what information to provide us. You may choose to withhold certain information, but this may affect your ability to use certain features of our website. We encourage consumers to disclose all pertinent information so we can provide a high level of customer service and connect you with a Network Member.
- ICB Solutions may periodically send you complimentary materials including newsletters, commercial offers, instructional videos or other information if you choose to provide us an email address. By providing your email address or submitting a request for more information that includes your email address, you have opted to receive these materials from us. If you desire to stop receiving these materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific request.
- For additional information on how ICB Solutions makes use of the Personal Information you submit to us, please see our Consumer Privacy Notice.
How We Share your Information
- We may be required to disclose certain personal information resulting from a properly served request from a federal or state law enforcement or other governmental agency as a result of a subpoena, court order, in order to exercise our legal rights, to protect our company or employees from threats or fraud, to protect us from legal claims, or as otherwise required by law. We may raise or waive any legal rights available to us. This information may also be disclosed in the event of a merger or sale of the company, an asset sale, or the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Once you submit your information it may not be retracted. You will be contacted by a representative after you submit a request through our site or an affiliate site.
- We may disclose any of the personal information that we collect from our customer or former customer to non-affiliated third party entities as permitted by federal and state law.
- If you wish to prevent all websites from tracking your website usage data via FullStory.com, you may opt out by navigating to https://fullstory.com/optout and clicking "Opt out of FullStory." Opting out will create a cookie that tells FullStory.com to turn off recording. The presence of this cookie is required to continue opting out, so if you clear your browsing cookies, you will need to opt-out again
- We comply with all relevant state and federal laws regarding the safeguarding of your personal information. Maintaining the security of your information is a top priority at ICB Solutions, so please contact us with any questions or concerns that you have regarding this policy.
- WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NON-PUBLIC PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO ANYONE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY LAW
- We restrict access to your stored non-public personal identifiable information to those employees that need to know this information in order to provide our services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your information against unauthorized access.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA):
- This site is intended for individuals age 18 and older. Children under the age of 13 should not use this site, and are expressly prohibited from using our services.
Our Secure System Protects You
- To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, ICB Solutions uses physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. Nevertheless, no system can be completely secure, and you should not expect that your information will remain protected. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, human error, or a number of other factors may compromise the security of your information. As a consumer, you should always safeguard your personal information and protect yourself from potential identify fraud.
General Policy Provisions
- Customer Service
ICB Solutions, a division of Neighbors Bank
1801 Westfall Drive
Columbia, MO 65202
California Consumer Privacy Act Notice
Last Updated: 01/01/2023
This Privacy Notice for California Residents supplements the information contained in Neighbors Bank's Online Privacy Notice (
https://www.neighborsbank.com/privacy/) and applies solely to all visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California ("consumers" or "you"). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this Notice.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device ("personal information"). Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Lawfully obtained, truthful information that is a matter of public concern.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, like:
- Personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
Your Personal Information
We do not sell the personal information, or the sensitive personal information we collect. We do not share the personal information, or sensitive personal information, that we collect with third parties for cross-context behavioral advertising.
In particular, we collect the following categories of personal information and sensitive personal information listed in the tables below. The tables also list, for each category, our use purposes, and whether we sell the information or share it with third parties for cross-context behavioral advertising.
We store your personal information for different lengths of time depending on the category of personal information and the purpose for its collection and use. We will retain your data for as long as needed, or permitted, based on the reason why we obtained it. We will not retain personal information for longer than is reasonable necessary for any disclosed purposes. This means we may retain your personal information even after you close your account with us. Some information may be deleted automatically based on specific schedules, such as financial information. Other information (e.g., account information), may be retained for a longer period of time. Finally, we may further retain information for business practices based on our legitimate business interests or legal purposes, such as network improvement, fraud prevention, record-keeping, or enforcing our legal rights or defending legal claims.
When deciding how long to keep your information, we consider criteria, such as:
- The duration, and nature, of any relationship with you or service that we have provided to you;
- Whether we are subject to any legal obligations (e.g., any laws that require us to keep transaction records for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- Whether we have taken any legal positions (e.g., in connection with any statutes of limitation or in response to any legal hold or regulatory requests).
Rather than delete your data, we may de-identify it by removing identifying details.
Personal Information Category
Sold or Shared
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
|Performing services, providing financial and customer service; providing online products and services; for marketing and advertising purposes; providing customer service; protection against fraud.[
|California Customer Records personal information:
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|Protecting against fraud and providing financial services.
Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law:
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status
Performing services and complying with state and federal law.
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
|Providing online products and services; for marketing and advertising purposes; providing customer service.
|Internet or other similar network activity:
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
|Providing online products and services; for marketing and advertising purposes.
Physical location or movements.
|Detecting security incidents or fraud; debugging mobile application.
|Professional or employment-related information:
Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
|Providing financial services.
|Inferences drawn from other personal information:
Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
|Providing financial and customer service; for marketing and advertising purposes.
Sensitive Personal Information Category
Sold or Shared
|Government identifiers (social security, driver's license, state identification card, or passport number)||Performing services, providing financial and customer service; providing online products and services; for marketing and advertising purposes; providing customer service; protection against fraud.||No.
|Complete account access credentials (user names, account numbers, or card numbers combined with required access/security code or password)||Providing online products and services; providing customer service.[||No.
|Racial or ethnic origin||Performing services and complying with state and federal law.||No.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete, mortgage applications, or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Websites.
- From our affiliates.
- From third parties, such as an internet advertiser, a mortgage lead generator, your prior mortgage servicer, or government entities from which public records are maintained.
- From our service providers and contractors, who we engage to further our business purposes
We also collect demographic information. Demographic information is all other information such as gender, zip code, or any information that is not tied to your personal information. In addition, we may receive information about you from other online or offline sources, including third parties from whom we validate consumer self-reported information, and verify information we already have about you. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to apply for a loan or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our consumers is among the assets transferred.
- For auditing related to counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
- To help ensure security and integrity to the extent the use of your personal information is reasonably necessary and proportionate for these purposes.
- For debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- For short-term, transient use, including, but not limited to, nonpersonalized advertising shown as part of your current interaction with us, provided that your personal information is not disclosed to another third party and is not used to build a profile about you or otherwise alter your experience outside the current interaction with us.
- To perform services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing analytic services, providing storage, or providing similar services.
- To provide advertising and marketing services, except for cross-context behavioral advertising, to you.
- For undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration.
- For undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us.
- To advance a person’s commercial or economic interests, such as by inducing another person to buy, rent, lease, join, subscribe to, provide, or exchange products, goods, property, information, or services, or enabling or effecting, directly or indirectly, a commercial transaction
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Use of Sensitive Personal Information
We may use or disclose the sensitive personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes, provided that the use of your sensitive personal information is reasonably necessary and proportionate for this purpose:
- To perform the services reasonably expected by your request.
- To prevent, detect, and investigate security incidents that compromise the availability, authenticity, integrity, or confidentiality of stored or transmitted personal information.
- To resist malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal actions directed at the business and to prosecute those responsible for those actions.
- To perform services on behalf of our business such as maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, verifying customer information, processing payments, or providing financing.
- To ensure the physical safety of natural persons.
- For short-term, transient use, including, but not limited to, nonpersonalized advertising shown as part of your current interaction with our business.
- To verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, that is owned, or controlled by us, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service that is owned, or controlled by us.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- For purposes that do not infer characteristics about you.
We will not collect additional categories of sensitive personal information or use the sensitive personal information we have collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a service provider or contractor for a business purpose, subject to your right to opt-out of those. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract or as otherwise permitted by you. The CCPA prohibits third parties who purchase the personal information we hold from reselling it unless you have received explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales.
We disclose your personal information with the following:
- Service providers.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we and/or third parties provide to you.
Sales of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Neighbors Bank has not sold personal information.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
California residents who are employees, job applicants, or former employees of Neighbors Bank click here to view our CCPA Notice for Employment Purposes
Right to Know Request - Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose the categories of information we shared.
Information we collect or share in our role as a financial institution may not be included in your Right to Know response.
If you request that we disclose the required information beyond the 12-month period, then we shall provide that information unless doing so proves impossible or would require a disproportionate effort. Your right to request required information beyond the 12-month period, and our obligation to provide that information, only applies to personal information collected on or after January 1, 2022.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Help to ensure security and integrity to the extent the use of the consumer's personal information is reasonably necessary and proportionate for those purposes
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
Right to Correct Inaccurate Information
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal information that we maintain about you. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct the inaccurate personal information as directed by you. In responding to your request, we will take into account the nature of the personal information, and the purposes of the processing of the personal information.
Exercising California Consumer Rights Requests
To exercise the access, data portability, correction, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
We will deliver our written response by email to the primary email address that you submit with your request.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the notice's effective date. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which Neighbors Bank collects and uses your information described below and in our Privacy Policies, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Phone: (855) 849-2144
Attn: Neighbors Bank Customer Service
1801 Westfall Drive
Columbia, MO 65202
Effective Date: January 1, 2023
Updated: October 2, 2023